BEGINNER'S Mediumship Class
DATE: Saturday May 27, 2017
SIZE OF CLASS WILL DETERMINE IF IN BUSHWICK OR WINDSOR TERRACE
Now since I have had a lot of requests from people to teach mediumship I decided to finally make it happen. In traditional mediumship there is a stigma to teaching early in your career as it is believed to stunt and stymie the teacher’s own personal growth. Yet, I am clear that we need more mediums and more healers out there. I also believe that my gifts will expand and I will be taken of by helping others. So, if you are the type of person who is:
- curious about mediumship;
- wants to learn more about the spirit world;
- wants to connect with their spirit guides;
- wants to start learning how to give a reading.
- already knowing you are naturally mediumistic and really want to hone in on your skills to become a medium
- wanting to control some feelings of anxiety or fear or concerns that are related to sensing the Spirit World
- feeling a calling to figure this out
- believe there’s something's missing you do not explore Mediumship
then I invite you to join me in my mediumship program where you will learn:
- the format for giving a mediumship reading
- the specific chakras that pertain to mediumship as well as the other main chakras
- how to open and shut down your connection
- how to raise your vibration to communicate with the spirit world
- symbols in mediumship
- the opportunity to meet your spirit team, one of your spirit guides, and your own soul
SPECIAL BONUS: When you join the class, you'll receive 2 vouchers for a mediumship circle I run. This circle is a weekly opportunity for you to hone your mediumship skills, so you become a more accomplished medium and to support you in becoming a professional medium (if that's your desire).
If this sounds like a class that you would be interested in taking, I would like to invite you to sign up.